A limited number of applicants are approved for the Diploma in Ministry Studies program. Applicants must be at least 22 years of age and must be actively serving in a local church ministry role (either as a lay ministry volunteer or as a paid staff member). You need a high school diploma or its equivalent and a church endorsement for admission.
- Complete the online application
- Request that your college and/or university transcripts be sent directly to Rockbridge Seminary (diploma applicants may mail or fax a copy of your high school diploma)
- Request that your church leadership complete and submit the Church Endorsement Form
- If approved, Rockbridge Seminary will send a Learner Enrollment Agreement to you for signature (the Learner Enrollment Agreement is required by the Missouri Department of Higher Education to disclose all the rights of a new student and is gladly provided by Rockbridge Seminary)
- When Rockbridge Seminary receives the signed Learner Enrollment Agreement, you are considered a Rockbridge Seminary student and may register for the Touchstone Course, “Developing the Focused Life.”
Download a pdf of the application process
Download a pdf of the Master’s Degree Program Admission Requirements
Download a pdf of the Master’s Degree Program Admission Requirements.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
If you are not completely satisfied with the online seminary learning experience after beginning your first course, Rockbridge Seminary will refund your tuition in full.
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
- Merry Christmas from Rockbridge Seminary - http://eepurl.com/bZqt9 less than a minute ago
- Wrestling Together | new post by Nick Ng on GoingToSeminary.com http://ow.ly/3okLw less than a minute ago
- Google launches eBooks, cross-platform e-bookstore and reader: Google eBookstore http://ow.ly/3kIPS less than a minute ago