We have a simple 4 step application process.
- Complete the short application form on the next page.
- Download the Church Endorsement form and have it filled out.
- Fax or email the Church Endorsement form back to us.
- Have the necessary transcripts mailed to us.
Questions about applying? Email or Call us: 1-866-931-4300
When these steps are complete, Rockbridge Seminary will review your application materials and determine your eligibility for admission. You will receive notification of this decision by email, usually within two weeks after you complete the application steps.
Applicants to either the Master of Ministry Leadership degree program or the Master of Divinity degree program must be at least 22 years of age and must be actively serving in a local church ministry role (either as a lay ministry volunteer or as a paid staff member). A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a church endorsement are required for admission.
A limited number of applicants are approved for the Diploma in Ministry Studies program. Applicants must be at least 22 years of age and must be actively serving in a local church ministry role (either as a lay ministry volunteer or as a paid staff member). A high school diploma or its equivalent and a church endorsement are required for admission.
3 people like this. Sign Up to see what your friends like.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
If you are not completely satisfied with the online seminary learning experience after beginning your first course, Rockbridge Seminary will refund your tuition in full.
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
- Merry Christmas from Rockbridge Seminary - http://eepurl.com/bZqt9 less than a minute ago
- Wrestling Together | new post by Nick Ng on GoingToSeminary.com http://ow.ly/3okLw less than a minute ago
- Google launches eBooks, cross-platform e-bookstore and reader: Google eBookstore http://ow.ly/3kIPS less than a minute ago