- RS makes the decision on granting course credit on all transfer credit requests. Generally courses from an accredited institution that is accredited by one of the regional accrediting agencies will be considered for transfer credit. Course descriptions will need to be similar to RS course descriptions. Only courses with a grade of “C” or better will be considered for transfer credit.
- RS will consider courses from non-accredited institutions based upon the evaluation of the quality and reputation of the institution that has awarded the course credit.
- A student may only transfer credits into a RS program that have been transcripted at the same level. RS does not allow a student to transfer credit into a RS program that has previously been transcripted on a different level degree program.
- Students may transfer to a RS degree up to half of the requirements for the selected degree program.
- Students who have completed a degree of the same level at RS or another institution will not be allowed to transfer credit hours that would be more than half of the new selected degree program.
MDiv students considering enrolling in a course from another seminary with the intent of transferring the credits from that course into their RS academic program should ask for a course review first before enrolling in the course.
RS does not provide the general education courses required in the Diploma of Ministry Studies program, but accepts general education credit hours from other accredited institutions. Ozark Technical Community College is the preferred provider for the general education requirements, but students may transfer credit in from other accredited schools (taken prior to and after enrolling in RS) if the course meets the general education requirements set forth in the Catalog.
All transcripts must be mailed from the issuing school to:Rockbridge Seminary Admissions 3111 E Battlefield St Springfield, MO 65804
Decide which degree is best for you.
3 people like this. Sign Up to see what your friends like.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
If you are not completely satisfied with the online seminary learning experience after beginning your first course, Rockbridge Seminary will refund your tuition in full.
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY UPDATES
- Merry Christmas from Rockbridge Seminary - http://eepurl.com/bZqt9 less than a minute ago
- Wrestling Together | new post by Nick Ng on GoingToSeminary.com http://ow.ly/3okLw less than a minute ago
- Google launches eBooks, cross-platform e-bookstore and reader: Google eBookstore http://ow.ly/3kIPS less than a minute ago